[m-dev.] for review: enable declarative debugging by default

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Jun 1 00:17:54 AEST 1999

On 31-May-1999, Mark Anthony BROWN <dougl at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:

> Make declarative debugging enabled by default.

Most of this change is actually related to adding some
test cases, so I think that should be mentioned in the
summary.

Incidentally, what's the rationale?
(i.e. please document it in the log message.)

If the rationale is "so that users can use it", then I think
it should get a mention in the NEWS file and the WWW page.
If users are not supposed to use it yet, then it should
probably be mentioned in the WORK_IN_PROGRESS file.

Apart from the above minor quibbles, your change looks fine.
Thanks.