[m-dev.] scripting language for term browsing

David Glen JEFFERY dgj at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Jun 24 18:23:45 AEST 1999

On 24-Jun-1999, Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> On 05-May-1999, Gregory Daniel Denehy <gdenehy at cs.monash.edu.au> wrote:
> > After the meeting I had with some of you on the 21st, I'm interested in
> > looking at anything you might have on the 440 project stuff.  If there's
> > anything I can get a look at could you please let me know.
>
> I have hard copies of two documents entitled "Software Design Description
> for Mercury Debugger" and "Mercury Debugger Software Requirements
> Specification" on my desk.  David Jeffrey tells me that he has electronic
> copies somewhere.

s/Jeffrey/Jeffery
;-)

I have a tarball of all the stuff we did in 440... I will sort out what is
important and post it here for posterity.

dgj
--
David Jeffery (dgj at cs.mu.oz.au) | If your thesis is utterly vacuous
PhD student,                    | Use first-order predicate calculus.