hydra:/mnt/old and mercury ftp site

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Feb 11 03:02:03 AEDT 1999

Hi,

The turiel ftp server has some bugs, so for the moment
I have enabled ftp on hydra and put a copy of the Mercury ftp
site there (in <ftp://hydra.cs.mu.oz.au/pub/mercury>).

One problem is that it is currently residing on /home/hydra,
which is pretty full (I didn't have enough disk space to
copy the old-releases directory).  However, we do have
a 500M partition on hydra called /mnt/old, which contains
stuff from the old (Slackware?) Linux installation, before we
installed Debian.  This stuff has been there a long time now,
and anything that is needed should have been copied off there
long ago.  Does anyone have any objection to me wiping /mnt/old?

--
Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.oz.au>  |  "Binaries may die
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh>  |   but source code lives forever"