[m-dev.] todo for 0.9.1

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Dec 31 16:30:09 AEDT 1999

On 24-Dec-1999, Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> In addition to the guidelines in compiler/notes/release_checklist.html,
> here's some notes about stuff that should be done for 0.9.1.
>
> 	- test Morphine on taifun (we have Eclipse 4.1 installed there
> 	  in /usr/local/apps/eclipse-4.1/bin)

Tested.  It works fine.

Minor buglet -- patch on taifun is by default the one Solaris provides,
which doesn't include the -i flag.  The Morphine install scripts use -i,
I have fixed this by just using redirection instead.

Also there was a minor problem with some of the example code, I'll let
Erwan know about it and the fix.  I'll also modify the README file to
let people know they should definitely check out Erwan's web page which
gives an excellent introduction.

I'm working on the rest of this to-do list, but I don't expect to get
it done before the festivities.

Have a good NY everyone.

Tyson.