[m-dev.] For review: new DD front end architecture

Peter Schachte schachte at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Dec 7 11:20:52 AEDT 1999

On Tue, Dec 07, 1999 at 02:25:10AM +1100, Mark Anthony BROWN wrote:
> Implement the new architecture for the front end of the
> declarative debugger.  Disable declarative debugging if conservative
> GC is not being used since this change relies on it.

It's a bit disappointing not to be able to use the declarative
debugger in no-gc modes.  In what way to you rely on gc?  When the
accurate (gee, shouldn't it be called "precise"?) garbage collector is
available, will declarative debugging be possible in agc modes?

--
Peter Schachte                     ....I have not failed. I've just found
mailto:schachte at cs.mu.OZ.AU        10,000 ways that won't work.