[m-dev.] On the addition of assertions

Peter Schachte schachte at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Aug 25 09:46:38 AEST 1999

On Tue, Aug 24, 1999 at 07:01:15PM +1000, Fergus Henderson wrote:
> Often an assertion may be intended to describe one predicate (or function),
> but it may mention several different predicates and/or functions.
> Some of these may be from other modules.

Yes, I did acknowledge this would arise, but your example is pretty
convincing that it must be allowed.  I'm still worried about the
maintenance problems it creates.

--
Peter Schachte                     Apologists for Economic Darwinism seem to
mailto:schachte at cs.mu.OZ.AU        forget that the goal is maximum aggregate