[m-dev.] Re: for review: debugging oracle II

Mark Anthony BROWN dougl at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Aug 20 15:10:34 AEST 1999

Lee Naish writes:

> do_not_know isn't much of a "command".  Perhaps user_response instead

`user_response' is a good name, I'll use that.

> (or something shorter - can't think of anything off hand).  Also,
> deferred(yes) and deferred(no) should never be returned.  We really want
> subtypes.  Not worth recoding (with a new type etc), but an extra
> comment might be worthwhile.

I've added a comment.

> I don't think further reviewing is necessary.

Thanks for your help.  I'll commit it now.

Cheers,
Mark.
--
Mark Brown, PhD student            )O+  |  "Another of Fortran's breakthroughs
(m.brown at cs.mu.oz.au)                   |  was the GOTO statement, which was...