[m-dev.] trivial diff: remove `to appear' from MCORBA paper listing

David Glen JEFFERY dgj at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Aug 12 14:31:40 AEST 1999

On 12-Aug-1999, Warwick Harvey <wharvey at cs.monash.edu.au> wrote:
> DJ wrote:
> > -Springer Verlag, January 1999, 15 pages.
> > +Springer Verlag,
> > +Pages 211-227,
>
> Hey, it grew two pages!  And I always thought papers were (forcibly) made
> shorter when they got published.  :-)

That's really weird... I've got the postscript version that we submitted here,
and it weighs in at 15 pages. It takes up 17 in the proceedings, though. The
whole thing seems to have been stretched out by the publishers. Is that normal?

dgj
--
David Jeffery (dgj at cs.mu.oz.au) | If your thesis is utterly vacuous
PhD student,                    | Use first-order predicate calculus.