[m-dev.] Re: Functional Additions to the Library

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Apr 27 00:49:52 AEST 1999

On 26-Apr-1999, Ralph Becket <rwab1 at cam.sri.com> wrote:
> Hi Fergus,
>
> Over the weekend I added functions for pretty much all the
> single-output det predicates in the following library modules:
>
> array.m     builtin.m   dir.m       io.m        map.m       std_util.m
> bool.m      char.m      int.m       list.m      set.m       string.m

Great!

> Most of them only come in (in, ...) = out modes, although some, such
> as those in array.m, also have (di, ...) = uo modes.  I've also made a
> couple of minor additions.
>
> Do you want the diffs or are you only interested if the whole library
> has been updated?

I think this kind of change would be useful even if it didn't cover all
the modules in the standard library.  So please send the diffs.

The diffs should be sent to mercury-developers at cs.mu.oz.au, with subject
line "for review: ...", preferably accompanied by a log message fitting
the following template.

	Estimated hours taken: _____

	<overview or general description of changes>

	<directory>/<file>:
		<detailed description of changes>

If you have a bunch of unrelated changes, then it would be preferable
if each of them is dealt with separately, but this is not essential.

Cheers,
	Fergus.