[m-dev.] trivial diff: fix new bug in mercury_tabling.h

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Apr 21 17:57:15 AEST 1999

On 21-Apr-1999, Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:

> runtime/mercury_tabling.h:
> 	Fix a bug in Zoltan's recent change: the definition of
> 	MR_SUBGOAL() should be outside of the `#ifdef MR_USE_MINIMAL_MODEL'.
> 	Without this change, library/private_builtin.m failed to compile.

That was not the right fix, so I have backed out this change.

runtime/mercury_tabling.h:
        Back out my previous change of moving the definition of MR_SUBGOAL()
        outside of the #ifdef MR_USE_MINIMAL_MODEL, since that was not the
        right fix.  (The right fix was to instead change
        library/private_builtin.m so that it did not use MR_SUBGOAL() if
        MR_USE_MINIMAL_MODEL was not defined.  Tyson has committed that fix.)

The diff is of course just the inverse of the previous one.