[m-dev.] for review: Declarative debugger front end

Zoltan Somogyi zs at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Apr 9 13:10:17 AEST 1999

> % The implementation is in three sections:
> %	- Mercury interface to the main data structure.
> %	- Implementation of the analysis algorithm.
> %	- Interface to an oracle.

I suggest you put the last section into a module of its own. Eventually
we will want to make the oracle much more sophisticated, and it will need
a module of its own then. You may as well start now, to minimize the CM
problems that may arise when moving code from one file to another.

Zoltan.