[m-dev.] for review: begin type_ctor_* simplification

Zoltan Somogyi zs at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Apr 8 12:17:32 AEST 1999

> In the past we have only modified the bootstrapping test at release time.
> Are you proposing we change our policy to try to make it always correct?

Given that a growing number are working on projects allied with ours,
I think updating the test within a small amount of time of the update
becoming necessary (as soon as all our machines have had installed
a compiler that passes the new test) would be a good idea.

Zoltan.