[m-dev.] trivial diff: var numbers in constraints

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Sep 18 13:00:07 AEST 1998

On 18-Sep-1998, Thomas Charles CONWAY <conway at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> David Glen JEFFERY, you write:
> > Looks good, thanks. Perhaps we can use David and Tom's Tcl/Tk interface as a
> > test case. It has caught a *lot* of typeclass bugs. The down side is that it
> > is rather big. Thoughts?
>
> It is all lots of small predicates. Indeed most of the space is taken
> up with typeclass and instance declarations. If you just replace the
> bottom level code that is currently pragma c, with stubs, then I think
> it would make a fine test case.

I am also interested in running the extras and samples as nightly
tests (at least to check they build), so even a useful
version might be worht keeping and testing.

--
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.     - Benjamin Franklin

Tyson Dowd   <tyson at tyse.net>   http://tyse.net