[m-dev.] Other things to do before the release.

Thomas Charles CONWAY conway at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Sep 18 18:48:06 AEST 1998

Fergus Henderson, you write:
> On 12-Sep-1998, Tyson Dowd <trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> > >
> > > `mint' should not be moved; it was intended for use by users.
> > > It could be deleted, I suppose.
> >
> > If intended to be used by users, it needs a man page.
>
> Yep.  Tom, could you have a go at this sometime?
> This one is not release-critical.

We could probably afford to nuke mint now that we have library
documentation in html (etc). At home, where I don't have library
source handy, I find I almost always use lynx to search the
library manual rather than mint.

Thomas
--
Thomas Conway <conway at cs.mu.oz.au>