[m-dev.] Other things to do before the release.

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Sep 11 15:41:49 AEST 1998

On 11-Sep-1998, David Matthew Overton <dmo at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 10, 1998 at 11:42:55PM EST, Tyson Dowd wrote:
> > - Add a manpage for mtags.
> >

> There is already a manpage for mtags.  It is created from the output
> of `mtags --help' in the same way as for other scripts.

Sorry, I grabbed that info from 0.7.3 (Debian has automatic scripts
to check for missing manpages and all sorts of other buglets).

> One thing that is missing is mention of the changes to mtags in the
> NEWS file.  Here's a diff:

It's worth adding to the news database on the webpage too.
(It's in the "w3" cvs module -- yell if you want a hand).

If you like you can backdate it to the correct date.

--
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.     - Benjamin Franklin

Tyson Dowd   <tyson at tyse.net>   http://tyse.net