[m-dev.] for review: Aditi back end

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Sep 2 18:44:47 AEST 1998

On 30-Aug-1998, Simon Taylor <stayl at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:

> Could someone (Tom, Fergus?) please take a look over the Aditi back end
> stuff before I commit. To save a few MB of mail spool space I won't post
> the files, they're in /home/mercury1/stayl/mercury/review and
> /home/mercury1/stayl/mercury/extras/aditi.

Those places have the new files, but there's no diff of the existing files.

I started doing a diff myself, assuming the files where in the adjacent
directories, but I found that there was at least one of my comments in
the previous review which you neither acted on nor replied.

So, could you please double-check that you have either acted on all of
my comments or, for those for which you think no action is necessary,
explained why?  And could you do a cvs diff of the revelant existing
files that you have modified, and place it, together with the log
message, somewhere where I can get at it (e.g. in
/home/mercury1/stayl/mercury/review)?

Thanks,
	Fergus.