[m-dev.] for review : revised lcc changes.

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Oct 30 13:31:11 AEDT 1998

On 30-Oct-1998, Peter David ROSS <petdr at kryten.cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> Also when compiling using lcc -D__EXTENSIONS__ needs to be added to
> ensure that everything gets included.  I didn't add this to the script
> mgnuc, as I am not sure if this #define is standard across different
> architectures.  Should I add it?

mgnuc should pass `-D__EXTENSIONS__' to lcc if and only if mgnuc got passed
`--no-ansi'.

> boehm_gc/linux_threads.c:
>     Ensure that the compilation unit isn't empty by always #including at
>     least on file.

BTW, I forwarded this patch to Hans Boehm.

compiler/options.m:
> +
> +		"--max-jump-table-size",
> +		"\tThe maximum number of entries a jump table can have.",
> +		"\tThe special value 0 indicates the table size is umlimited.",
> +		"\tThis option can be useful to avoid exceeding fixed limits",
> +		"\timposed by some C compilers.\n",

s/umlimited/unlimited/

Otherwise, that looks great -- thanks.