[m-dev.] for review: new debugger command set (part 3 of 4)

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Oct 7 23:28:44 AEST 1998

On 07-Oct-1998, Zoltan Somogyi <zs at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:

> > You probably want to filter on TypeClassInfo as well (I think we now
> > generate TypeClassInfo variables instead of just TypeInfo).
>
> The big change has nothing to do with type classes.
>
> However, in another workspace I just got the debugger working with type
> classes, and that did indeed require this change (not just here, but in some
> other places as well).

That's fine, I didn't necessarily mean with this change.

--
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.     - Benjamin Franklin

Tyson Dowd   <tyson at tyse.net>   http://tyse.net