[m-dev.] for review: bug fix for existentials and --trace all

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Oct 2 17:04:34 AEST 1998

On 01-Oct-1998, David Glen JEFFERY <dgj at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> Add existential type-infos and typeclass-infos to the appropriate location
> maps.
> compiler/polymorphism.m:
> 	Add code to put the type-info and typeclass-info locations into the
> 	appropriate maps in several spots.

That change looks fine, but beware that it means that debugger (and
garbage collector) cannot assume that the type-infos and typeclass-infos
are always live.  I hope they are not assuming that.