[m-dev.] for review: debugging chapter in the user guide

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Mon Nov 16 19:51:58 AEDT 1998

On 11-Nov-1998, Zoltan Somogyi <zs at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:

> Almost finish the debugging chapter in the user guide.
>
> The two outstanding tasks are documenting --stack-trace-higher-order
> (after checking that it works) and documenting mdb startup (after deciding
> what it ought to do).
>
> doc/user_guide.texi:
> 	Almost finish the debugging chapter, and add documentation of the mmake
> 	options controlling c2init to the level required by the debugging
> 	chapter.
>
> compiler/handle_options.m:
> 	Add a new -D control word, paths, which includes just the fields
> 	necessary for understanding paths in the debugger. This control word

Apart from a couple of Texinfo formatting problems, which I have fixed,
that looks fine.

--
Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.oz.au>  |  "Binaries may die
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh>  |   but source code lives forever"