[m-dev.] for review: update NEWS, RELEASE_NOTES, configure.in

David Glen JEFFERY dgj at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Nov 11 17:45:41 AEDT 1998

On 11-Nov-1998, Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> Update a few files in preparation for release 0.8.
>
> NEWS:
> 	Put the main sections in reverse chronological order,
> 	i.e. 0.8, then 0.7.3, then 0.7.2, rather than 0.7.2, 0.7.3, then 0.8.
> 	This is better since the changes in 0.7.2 and 0.7.3 are old news.
>
> 	Also a few minor changes, such as deleting the XXX about
> 	`pragma import' and nondet `pragma c_code' not being documented.
>
> RELEASE_NOTES:
> 	Update for 0.8.
>
> configure.in:
> 	Update the test for recently-added features to test for
> 	`promise_only_solution'.  That should be recent enough
> 	to ensure that we can bootstrap.

Looks good.

dgj
--
David Jeffery (dgj at cs.mu.oz.au) |  Marge: Did you just call everyone "chicken"?
PhD student,                    |  Homer: Noooo.  I swear on this Bible!