[m-dev.] for review: cleanup of liveness info around calls

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Nov 13 01:06:41 AEDT 1998

On 13-Nov-1998, Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:

> True.  But just doing the first part (changing all the occurrences
> of `diff -c' to use a variable, and making the tests Mmakefile source
> an Mmake.params) would be easier still.  And that would give you
> much of the benefits.

Actually, you could probably just override the variable on the command
line and then you wouldn't have to worry about the Mmake.params
file.

--

Because I dislike being quoted I lie almost constantly when talking
about my work.

Tyson Dowd   <tyson at tyse.net>   http://tyse.net/