[m-dev.] for review: cleanup of liveness info around calls

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Nov 12 15:04:57 AEDT 1998

On 12-Nov-1998, Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> On 11-Nov-1998, Tyson Dowd <trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> >
> > It's easier to just make the Mmakefile in the tests directory source
> > Mmake.params and put an appropriate variable setting in a local
> > Mmake.params for the nightly builds.
>
> OK, but then we would need to do something to ensure that the tests source
> distribution and the Mercury binary distributions (which include the
> tests), which are both built automatically as part of the nightly tests,
> do not include these Mmake.params files.

Sure, but that's not hard.  Nowhere near as much work as a configure
script.

--

Because I dislike being quoted I lie almost constantly when talking
about my work.

Tyson Dowd   <tyson at tyse.net>   http://tyse.net/tyson