[m-dev.] debugger command set

Peter Schachte pets at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Nov 11 11:32:46 AEDT 1998

On Wed, Nov 11, 1998 at 10:56:56AM +1100, Peter Ross wrote:
> On another point, I think that the system wide mdbrc file should be
> always be sourced, then if there is a local .mdbrc then its values
> should override the ones in the system file.

This sounds like a good idea.  If you add a `reinitialise' command to
remove all aliases and whatever other customizations have been made,
then you could get the effect of the current system by putting a
reinitialise command at the beginning of your personal .mdbrc file.

--
Peter Schachte                | One never notices what has been done; one
mailto:pets at cs.mu.OZ.AU       | can only see what remains to be done.