[m-dev.] for review: infinite loops introduced by deforestation

David Matthew Overton dmo at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Nov 3 16:49:02 AEDT 1998

On Tue, Nov 03, 1998 at 04:23:18PM EST, Simon Taylor wrote:

> This will need to be committed on both the main and alias branches.
> David Overton, could you please review this.

That looks fine.  Thanks Simon.  If you want, just commit this on the
main branch and I'll merge it into the alias branch with my
alias_update script.

> 	This came up because of a bug in mode_util:recompute_instmap_delta
> 	on the alias branch -- it doesn't handle constructions of
> 	higher-order terms properly.

Could you please describe this bug in a bit more detail.

David
--
David Overton
MEngSc Student                       Email: dmo at cs.mu.oz.au
Department of Computer Science       Web: http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~dmo
The University of Melbourne          Phone: +61 3 9344 9159