[m-dev.] for revew: fix bugs in the handling of temporaries

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Mon Nov 2 19:53:27 AEDT 1998

On 02-Nov-1998, Zoltan Somogyi <zs at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:

> Fix bugs in the handling of temporaries.

code_info.m:
> +			% Make sure we "temps in use" set at the end the
> +			% branched control structure includes every slot
> +			% in use at the end of any branch.

That sentence has a couple of wrong and/or missing words.

Apart from that, there were no obvious problems
(I didn't really analyze the changes to disj_gen.m in much depth,
but if it passes the test cases I'm happy to trust you on those),
so commit away.