[m-dev.] makeall script

Mark Anthony BROWN dougl at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Sat May 30 12:16:01 AEST 1998

Hi,

> I have a script called
> 	makeall
> which will generate a diff for a change, prompt for a log message,
> aapend the diff to the log message, and prepend an introductory
> "Hi, this change is going to...." message, and then provide a command
> line for sending that review to mercury-developers.
>
> It uses a few other scripts I've written, but would be pretty easy
> to modify for your use.

This sounds useful.  Would it be a good idea to commit such a script
to the repository for every developer to (optionally) use?  It
seems an easy way to stay consistent with the guidelines for
developers.

Cheers,
Mark
--
Mark Brown  (dougl at cs.mu.oz.au)             |  Any technology that is
MEngSc student,                             |  distinguishable from magic