[m-dev.] trivial diff: mercury_trace_external.c portability fix

Erwan Jahier Erwan.Jahier at irisa.fr
Wed May 27 03:05:06 AEST 1998

Fergus Henderson wrote:

> runtime/mercury_trace_external.c:
>         Move the #include of nonportable header files such as
>         <arpa/inet.h>, etc. inside the `#ifdef MR_USE_EXTERNAL_DEBUGGER'.

In what sense do you say they are not portable ?

The fact is I needed to comment out #include <arpa/inet.h> and #include
<netinet/in.h> to make things compiling here (delaying that problem the
day I want to support inet communication...) because gcc was complaining
about code in arpa/inet.h and netinet/in.h

--
R1.