[m-dev.] for review: split mercury_memory.{c,h}

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri May 8 11:35:15 AEST 1998

On 07-May-1998, Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> On 07-May-1998, Tyson Dowd <trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
>
> Well, the log message looks fine.
> It's a bit hard to check from the diff that
> you've just moved code around rather than modifying
> anything, but presuming that is the case,
> I'm quite happy for you to commit this.

Yes, I've just moved code.  (I should have said that in the log).
The only additions are a few comments about declarations in the new
header files, and some #includes.  I'll add a comment to this effect
in the log.

> One thing I did notice in the review
> (I think this was already present in the old code):
>
> > void
> > init_memory_arena()
> > {
>
> should be `(void)' rather than `()'.
>
> > void
> > init_zones()
> > {
>
> Ditto.

Ok, I'll fix these.

--
       Tyson Dowd           # So I asked Sarah: what's the serial number on
                            # your computer? She replied: