[m-dev.] diff: lpQ - new module for linear programming over Q

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Mar 13 12:13:19 AEDT 1998

On 13-Mar-1998, Thomas Charles CONWAY <conway at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:

> For consitency and clarity, it might be better to name lpQ.m lp_rational.m
> and rat.m rational.m (yes I know I chose rat as a filename, but I doubt
> the extra few keystrokes will kill anyone :-).

Actually for consistency `rat' may be better than `rational',
since the library has `int' not `integer'.

The long names should probably be used for arbitrary-precision versions.