[m-dev.] for review: fix init_entry_sl(...) generation.

Zoltan Somogyi zs at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Jul 15 17:30:43 AEST 1998

>  	%
>  	% Add the information for a single proc.
>  	%
> -	% Takes the pred_proc_id, proc_label, the number of stack slots,
> +	% Takes the pred_proc_id, label, the number of stack slots,
>  	% the code model for this proc, and the stack slot of the succip
>  	% in this proc (if there is one).
>  	%

There are many labels in a procedure, so you have to specify that you
are taling about the entry label.

You should also reflect this in the variable names, both here and in the
other modules.

> +stack_layout__construct_procid_rvals(Label, Rvals) :-
> +	(
> +		Label = local(ProcLabel, _)
> +	;
> +		Label = c_local(ProcLabel)
> +	;
> +		Label = local(ProcLabel)
> +	;
> +		Label = exported(ProcLabel)
> +	),

Don't we already have a procedure for extracting proc_labels from labels?

Apart from those, it's fine, so commit it when you have addressed the above.

Zoltan.