[m-dev.] for review: fix MR_LOWLEVEL_DEBUG

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Jul 7 21:59:07 AEST 1998

On 07-Jul-1998, Zoltan Somogyi <zs at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:

> > > -	for (fr = maxfr; fr > nondetstack_zone->min; fr = bt_prevfr(fr)) {
> > > +	for (fr = maxfr; fr > MR_CONTEXT(nondetstack_zone)->min;
> >
> > Should that be MR_maxfr rather than maxfr?
>
> Yes, but that is a separate change. Fergus tells me he has been waiting
> for you to commit your threading changes to the runtime before he makes it :-)

I've been waiting for Tom's and then your changes to the runtime
before making a general cleanup of the names in the runtime.
However, in the case of `maxfr' and the other registers such as `sp',
they have already been renamed (with #defines for the old names, for
backwards compatibility), so you might as well use the new name now.