[m-dev.] diff: AGC: round 2.

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Jul 3 23:51:51 AEST 1998

On 03-Jul-1998, Tyson Dowd <trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:

> Here's a diff relative to my previous changes.
> I've addressed the concerns raised in the review.
> library/io.m:
> 	Initialize the garbage rootset with the globals.

How come this wasn't in the relative diff?
Shouldn't you call MR_add_root() here instead of MR_agc_add_root()?

> +#undef	maybeconst
> +#define	maybeconst	const
> +
>  #undef  copy
>  #define copy		deep_copy

Macros that are not function-like macros should have names which are
uppercase.  This is both (a) stylistic convention and
(b) helps avoid colliding with names used in system header files.

Otherwise, that looks fine.