[m-dev.] for review: new method of handling failures, part 1 of 6

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Sat Jul 18 12:33:19 AEST 1998

Zoltan Somogyi, you wrote:

> > > 	% Put the given resume point into effect, by pushing it on to
> > > 	% the resume point stack, and if necessary overriding the redoip
> > > 	% of the top frame.
> > >
> > >:- pred code_info__effect_resume_point(resume_point_info::in, code_model::in,
> > > 	code_tree::out, code_info::in, code_info::out) is det.
> >
> > The comment would be clearer, IMHO, if it started with "Generate code to ".
>
> It shouldn't, since only the overriding part involves the generation of code.

I presume you will update the comment, though?

(If so, please say so.  That avoids another round of email.)

--
Fergus Henderson              | Designing grand concepts is fun;
fjh at cs.mu.oz.au               | finding nitty little bugs is just work.