[m-dev.] diff: fixed transitive optimization.

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.oz.au
Tue Jan 6 14:33:54 AEDT 1998

On 06-Jan-1998, Christopher Rodd SPEIRS <crs at students.cs.mu.oz.au> wrote:

> compiler/modules.m:
> 	Modified so that the trans_opt dependencies were correctly
> 	created, and so they were written out to the .d files.  Also
> 	added new code to read the .d files in.  Removed the
> 	transitive_dependencies set of predicates as they were no longer
> 	used.

I'm a bit concerned about your changes here.  Why are the
transitive_dependencies set of predicates no longer used?
I think the .o file needs to depend on the .m file,
and the .int files for the modules that it directly imports,
and all the .int2 files for they modules that they import,
directly or indirectly (i.e. _transitively_).