mercury-developers delivery.

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Feb 18 14:17:50 AEDT 1998

Could people who are getting mercury-developers using procmail on
*cat* please remove their forwarding to procmail in their .forward files.

This is not necessary because cat uses procmail as its local delivery
agent, so your .procmailrc will be executed anyway. It's also a good
idea because everytime I post to mercury-developers I get a slew of
messages like this:

"|/usr/local/bin/procmail"
       (expanded from: <wchi at students.cs.mu.oz.au>)

/bin/sh: fork failed - too many processes
554 "|/usr/local/bin/procmail"... unknown mailer error 1

I think this is just affecting `wchi' and `crs' (Chris Speirs and
Ian Chiew) but I'm not sure there aren't others.

--
       Tyson Dowd           # There isn't any reason why Linux can't be
                            # implemented as an enterprise computing solution.