volunteer

Zoltan Somogyi zs at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Dec 2 10:55:49 AEDT 1998

Please think about whether you have any jobs suitable for such a person.

Zoltan.

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:33:29 +1100 (EST)
From: Karling LUM <karling at students.cs.mu.OZ.AU>
To: Zoltan Somogyi <zs at students.cs.mu.OZ.AU>
Subject: mercury

Hello Zoltan!!

	My name is Karling, I'm a student here at the university who's
just completed 252,253,254,255.  I've been hearing a lot about your
research project and was wondering if I could offer my voluntary service
during the holidays coming up (January-February).

	I have a great interest in what I've heard about so far.  My
favorite language is first Miranda and I've heard Mercury is similar.
If you could use me, please let me know as I'm willing to be involved.

	Thanks!!

		Karling.

------- End of Forwarded Message