[m-dev.] For review: coroutining changes

Thomas Charles Conway conway at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Dec 1 10:27:08 AEDT 1998

On Tue, Dec 01, 1998 at 10:11:49AM EST, Thomas Charles Conway wrote:
	[revised diff]

Oops - I forgot to append the two new files. Here they are:
--
Thomas Conway <conway at cs.mu.oz.au> )O+
To a killer whale, otters are like hairy popcorn -- Paul Dayton

/*
** Copyright (C) 1998 The University of Melbourne.
** This file may only be copied under the terms of the GNU Library General
** Public License - see the file COPYING.LIB in the Mercury distribution.
*/

/*
** mercury_misc.h -	MR_fd_zero
*/

#ifndef	MERCURY_REG_WORKAROUNDS_H
#define	MERCURY_REG_WORKAROUNDS_H

#if HAVE_SELECT
  #include <sys/types.h>		/* for fd_set */
#endif

/*
** We use a forwarding function to FD_ZERO because the Linux headers
** use an asm fragment which conflicts with our use of global registers.
*/

#ifdef HAVE_SELECT
  void MR_fd_zero(fd_set *fdset);
#endif

#endif /* not MERCURY_REG_WORKAROUNDS_H */

/*
** Copyright (C) 1998 The University of Melbourne.
** This file may only be copied under the terms of the GNU Library General
** Public License - see the file COPYING.LIB in the Mercury distribution.
*/

/*
** All the functions in this file work around problems caused by
** our use of global registers conflicting with the use of registers
** by gcc, or asm fragments in the GNU headers.
*/

#include	"mercury_conf.h"
#include	"mercury_reg_workarounds.h"

#ifdef	HAVE_SELECT