[m-dev.] for review: Aditi back end

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Dec 3 20:09:36 AEDT 1998

I had a look at documentation at the top of the new files added.
I think the documentation for context.m and magic.m should
make it clear what these modules are for.  Currently the
documentation doesn't mention Aditi or databases, so the
casual reader could easily spend quite a bit of time looking
at it before they discovered they were looking at the wrong
thing.

Apart from that, it looks OK.

I haven't reviewed the bodies of the new files added --
probably you should get someone in the Aditi group to review
them, if they haven't been reviewed already.
But if you fix the documentation issue mentioned above,
and it bootchecks and passes the tests, then I'm happy for
it to be committed.

--
Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.oz.au>  |  "Binaries may die
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh>  |   but source code lives forever"