[m-dev.] WWW changes

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Sun Aug 30 14:55:16 AEST 1998

On 26-Aug-1998, Peter Ross <petdr at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> I have put up a new version of the mercury web site on
> http://hydra.cs.mu.oz.au/mercury/
>
> Have a look at it and comment on its arrangement.  In particular, if you
> have any more news including old news let me know.

I think it looks good.

Some comments:
	- There's an extra space before "documentation" on all the menus.
	- The links from mailing-lists.html to the mailing list
	  archives are broken.
	- The "News" section should have links to old news,
	  specifically the NEWS files (release-0.7.html, etc.)
	  for previous releases.