[m-dev.] diff: bug fix for TypeClassInfo variables.

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Sat Aug 22 23:51:10 AEST 1998

On 22-Aug-1998, David Glen JEFFERY <dgj at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> Noticed that one too, huh? :-)
>
> Your fix is not quite complete because the prescribed order for passing
> arguments is (from the comment at the top of polymorphism.m):
>
> %       First the UnivTypeClassInfos (for universally quantified constraints)
> %       then the ExistTypeClassInfos (for existentially quantified constraints)
> %       then the UnivTypeInfos (for universally quantified type variables)
> %       then the ExistTypeInfos (for existentially quantified type variables)
> %       and finally the original arguments of the predicate.
>
> Although your change puts the UnivTypeClassInfos before the
> ExistTypeClassInfos, it leaves the type infos before both.
>
> Here is a revised diff.

Ok, cool.  The change looks fine.  But then again, I said that
last time ;-)

--
       Tyson Dowd           # There isn't any reason why Linux can't be
                            # implemented as an enterprise computing solution.