[m-dev.] for review: Avoid including mercury_imp.h in generated .h files.

David Glen JEFFERY dgj at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Aug 21 11:46:59 AEST 1998

On 20-Aug-1998, Tyson Dowd <trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone interested can review this.
>
> It's not exactly a critical change, but it makes things easier to manage
> when interfacing with C++, and doesn't really do any harm otherwise.

Looks fine to me.

dgj
--
David Jeffery (dgj at cs.mu.oz.au) |  Marge: Did you just call everyone "chicken"?
PhD student,                    |  Homer: Noooo.  I swear on this Bible!