/home/mercury1 is back

Zoltan Somogyi zs at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Aug 18 17:25:26 AEST 1998

It is back. It has been remounted on kryten and hydra, although not yet on
murlibobo.

Everyone should check the directories /home/mercury1/salvage[05]/*.
If there is a subdirectory named for you, then it contains files that
may or may not be more up to date than the contents of /home/mercury1
itself, which was restored from the tape backup (the salvage directories
are what Aaron could get back from the corrupted filesystem). Please
examine these directories and either move the files back or delete them.

I have already done this job on the repository, with the exception of
the corba module, which I am leaving to DJ and/or Tyson to fix.

Zoltan.