[m-dev.] for review: a big step towards the trace-based debugger (part 3 of 3)

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Apr 1 17:50:20 AEST 1998

On 01-Apr-1998, Zoltan Somogyi <zs at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:

> > Diffs relative to this diff for next round, but I don't expect too many
> > problems.
>
> Due to the delay in these reviews, I have changed several other things,
> so you will get a full diff this time as well.

I would *much* prefer a relative diff, unless the relative diff is
larger than the full diff (which I think is unlikely).
The original diff was 6000 lines.  Reviewing that again is very time consuming.

If you made the mistake of failing to save a backup copy at the
time you posted the diff, you can recover it by checking out a fresh
copy and then applying the cvs diff using to that using `patch'.
This may take you some time, but I think it will be less than the time
it would take either Tyson or I to review 6000 lines for a second time.