/home/mercury0?

Andrew Peel apeel at cs.mu.oz.au
Mon Oct 13 12:28:52 AEST 1997

Hi Fergus

>What's the current state of progress with regard to
>the Mercury group's local file system on murlibobo,
>/home/mercury0?

I'm still waiting on a disk to be replaced under warranty for mercury.
This is the disk which was on mundook, and I think that we might have
taken the disk from murlibobo and put it on mundook to get things going
again.

They actually send me a replacement disk, but it was the wrong one.
Then the Campus Computer Shop told me that they had been sent another
one, but they can't find it. The supplier has a signed delivery docket,
so it has been lost in the shop somewhere.
Anyway, since then, the shop have ordered another one at their expense.
Should be here real soon now.

Andrew

----- End of forwarded message from Andrew Peel -----