[m-dev.] Termination Analysis 3

Mark Wielaard wielaard at cs.mu.oz.au
Thu Oct 9 01:26:51 AEST 1997

> Yes, I wasnt happy with the 433-463 either.  The reason I didnt write
> "fourth-year thesis"  is that I thought it may be confused with an
> honours thesis (given that 4th year cs is hons year).  If no-one can
> think of anything better, then I fill change it to fourth-year thesis
> and commit.

I wondered what those numbers meant. So I looked them up:

http://www.unimelb.edu.au/HB/1997/Eng/433/433-463.html
Content:

   Students will be required to select a topic from a range offered by
   the department each year. The thesis is to be based on a library
   search and literature review and may extend to reporting on associated
   experimental work. The thesis will be prepared under the supervision
   of a member of the academic staff of the department with relevant
   expertise. Students with particular interests are encouraged to submit
   their own thesis topics for consideration.

So why don't you call it a 'literature thesis' and link to the above page
or maybe (y)our own: http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/463/

Mark!

   The message provided above is on an "as is" basis, and Mark Wielaard
   has no obligation to provide maintenance, support, future access,
   enhancements, or modifications.