[m-dev.] Diff: Make Mercury cope with impure code (part 1/2)

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.oz.au
Sat Nov 29 00:08:41 AEDT 1997

Hi Peter,

With regard to the comments in my other mails, please make a backup
now (as of this diff) and when you've addressed those comments
send us a diff relative to that.

This is looking pretty good now.  I'm reasonably happy with all of it,
even the documentation.  With any luck the next diff should be the last one.

Thanks,
	Fergus.

--
Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.oz.au>   WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh>
Note: due to some buggy software and a (probably accidental)