[m-dev.] [From newsgroup cs.mercury] Additional config tests

Tyson Richard DOWD trd at students.cs.mu.oz.au
Sun Mar 30 12:39:24 AEST 1997

> This follow failed so I'm mailing it to m-dev...
>
> (Of late, news has been flaking out nastily often.)

This is one of the reasons I preferred a mailing list. The other is
that it is automatically archived. However, the newsgroup appears to
be getting about half the diffs.

What needs to be done for them to be gatewayed? If they are not going
to be gatewayed in the near future, can we stick to one or the other?
And if we are going to use the newsgroup, is someone archiving the
articles there?