[m-dev.] mercury home page

Tyson Richard DOWD trd at students.cs.mu.oz.au
Sun Mar 30 12:15:12 AEST 1997

> Hi,
>
> I don't like the phrase "numerous optimization/time trade-offs" in the
> second paragraph of the Mercury home page.  However, I can't think of
> a good replacement.  Any suggestions?

The old sentence was:

	Mercury addresses the problems of large-scale program
	development, allowing modularity, separate compilation, and
	numerous optimization/time trade-offs.

How about:

	Mercury addresses the problems of large-scale program
        development, allowing modularity, separate compilation, and
	control over compile-time/run-time trade-offs.

If you don't like that, I suggest adding another sentence, expressing
the idea more clearly.

--
       Tyson Dowd           #
                            #             Sign on refridgerator: