bytecode stuff in cvs repository

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.oz.au
Thu Mar 27 22:13:04 AEDT 1997

Hi Bert,

I notice that you checked in a bunch of code into a directory
`mercury/bytecode' in the CVS repository.  This has unfortunate
consequences, e.g. that code will get automatically included in
the source code distribution tar.gz file.  Since this code has
not been reviewed, that is a bug.  Can you please fix it
(somehow, e.g. by removing those files from the CVS respository --
I'm not exactly sure how to do that without causing problems, so be
careful.)

And can everybody else please take note that the `mercury' subdirectory
of the CVS repository is reserved for things that will actually be
included in the Mercury source distribution?  Anything checked in
there may be released to the world tomorrow.